Our Areas of Expertise
LiveWorkLearnPlay applies a unique planning and development approach to the projects we work on. Our process is comprised of three integrated steps, each informed by the previous step and each with its own specific set of essential deliverables. Our approach is modular, so that we can tailor it to the specific needs of each client.
Leasing/Sales and Activation
Targeted Leasing and Casting (TLC)
Targeted Leasing and Casting (TLC) is LiveWorkLearnPlay's branded process of developing long-term partnerships and commercial leasing and sales: deals with the "best of the best" local, regional, and national businesses, as well as anchor deals with iconic hoteliers and educational and cultural institutions, that help to drive the overall economic and experiential performance of a development.
Through our TLC process, carefully chosen operators become catalysts in the activation of a project’s public street life and urban fabric. Our projects attract partners with track records of success in retail, food and beverage, recreation and activity services, hotels, creative or cultural offerings, education, environmental sustainability, and innovation.
LiveWorkLearnPlay's TLC process has helped shape proven long-term financial and experiential blueprints for both private and public projects throughout North America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
- Tenant mix strategy, detailed leasing & phasing plan
- Timelines, targets, tools & materials (architectural, marketing, legal)
- Targeted regional tenant/buyer prospecting strategy
- Leasing/Sales program management and implementation (leasing, negotiation)
- Financial budgets for deal structures and term sheets
- Retail asset management strategies and tools
- Tenant/buyer coordination process
Community Drivers and Animation (CDA)
LiveWorkLearnPlay helps to activate its projects with its Community Drivers and Animation (CDA) methodology that plans, funds, and implements local activities, events, festivities and rituals: this attracts visitation, fosters relationships and creates a vibrant community life, even during the early years of development or redevelopment of a city, town, or neighbourhood.
CDA provides the vitality and momentum needed to help sustain most great commercial neighbourhoods. The proper set-up, organization, and implementation of a CDA program will ensure the long-term health and viability of the TLC process and the overall success of the mixed-use heart of a community.
- Activities and events assessment
- Business plan and program outline
- Marketing, branding, and web program and strategy
- Communications strategy
- Operations and management
- Organizational set-up and overall reporting structure
- Establishment of ongoing rituals, festivities, and events program