Our Areas of Expertise
LiveWorkLearnPlay applies a unique planning and development approach to the projects we work on. Our process is comprised of three integrated steps, each informed by the previous step and each with its own specific set of essential deliverables. Our approach is modular, so that we can tailor it to the specific needs of each client.
Real Estate Consulting/Advisory
LiveWorkLearnPlay applies comprehensive demand-based market analysis to formulate strategic recommendations and lay down the critical foundation for every project. By substantiating residential and/or commercial market demand and values, quantifying revenue potential, and prescribing the scope, timing, and next steps of a project, we are able to create a roadmap for planning and obtaining approvals for mixed-use development.
Our planning process – undertaken in collaboration with urban planners, architects, engineers, and legal specialists – produces customer-driven specific site plans, while our business planning process serves to quantify the expected financial performance of the project as well as provide a clear and flexible development program for a mixed-use project.
Assessment and reconnaissance
- Project vision and defining attributes
- SWOT Analysis
- Regional and local history, heritage, and culture assessment
- Stakeholder feedback and consensus building
- Preliminary use recommendations
- Demand-based market analysis
Competitive and target market analysis
- Demand-based economic studies
- Analysis of development conditions and mixed-use strategies
- Comparable precedents studies
Program and design development, site planning, business planning
- Mixed-use programming, design and development consultation
- Infrastructure, phasing and implementation strategies
- Financial pro forma, financing and funding strategies
- Governance, asset management and legal strategies